Fitness Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lance's routine

3 posters

Go down

Lance's routine Empty Lance's routine

Post  Polish Package Sun 11 Jan 2009, 10:03 pm

I workout m,w,f at 5 am. tues and thurs usually play b ball. i hurt my foot so have not been doing any ball or running for 10 days. except played hoops in hokah today.(should not of- just made my foot a lot worse)

when i lift i alternate days 1) chest,back, legs and shoulders 2) biceps, triceps, calves.

always do core work, dips, and pullups. always run, but can't when hurt.

that's about it cheers

Polish Package

Back to top Go down

Lance's routine Empty Re: Lance's routine

Post  gointoscott Sun 11 Jan 2009, 11:33 pm

How did you hurt your foot? I remember you talking about it awhile back. Is this the same thing or something different? Did you ever try supports for your shoes at all? Did that help any with the pains in your legs from when you were running?
gointoscott
gointoscott

Back to top Go down

Post  Brian Sun 11 Jan 2009, 11:36 pm

Lance - speaking of a core workout, try resting your back on a swiss ball and have your feet flat on the floor. Take 2 dumbbells, whatever weight you feel comfortable with and instead of just doing a bench press with them the normal way, alternate in raising them, lift the left one first and as you bring it down, raise the right one. If you have a good amount of weight, you really work your core balancing so you don't fall of the ball.
Brian
Brian
Admin

https://fitnessforum.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down