Fitness Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cory's Routine

Go down

Cory's Routine Empty Cory's Routine

Post  Cory Tue 20 Jan 2009, 10:07 am

Last night I was not really in much of a mood for running. Usually the day after basketball there's a little bit of an ache in my quads. So I only ran for a mile after warming up quite a bit and an extensive stretching session. But I did hit the weights pretty good, so I didn't feel like too big of a slacker. I figure tonight I should feel pretty good after burning out all the toxins, ect from my muscles last night. A mile should have been good for that anyway.
Cory
Cory

Back to top Go down

Cory's Routine Empty Re: Cory's Routine

Post  Cory Tue 03 Feb 2009, 9:27 am

Last night I had an awesome feeling run where I felt good the whole way through. I ran 3 miles. It took me 27 minutes on the nose (I sped up right at the end because I could see I could get on or under 27 if I did) so not too fast but ok. Anyway I didn't do any suffering. This is the second time that it felt so comfortable for me. On both occasions I ate a banana a while before exercising. Quite possibly the world's most perfect food.
Cory
Cory

Back to top Go down