Fitness Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Scotts goals

5 posters

Go down

Scotts goals Empty Scotts goals

Post  gointoscott Tue 06 Jan 2009, 11:07 am

My goal is to give up the better things lin life. Cookies, chips, Taco Bell Crying or Very sad (Oh thats gonna be a difficult one)
junk food.

End result to get to 165 lbs. Been there before can do it again.
gointoscott
gointoscott

Back to top Go down

Scotts goals Empty Re: Scotts goals

Post  Brian Tue 06 Jan 2009, 11:12 am

Taco Bell isn't too bad, you just need to eat the right stuff in smaller amounts. I remember Men's Health ranked Taco Bell up there as pretty good, right along with the low calorie subs at Subway. They said 2 hardshell tacos with water or diet pop will only run around 340 calories. I would normally get 3, so it would be 510.
Brian
Brian
Admin

https://fitnessforum.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Matt Tue 06 Jan 2009, 12:18 pm

Every restaurant has options to eat healthy but I have a feeling Scott isn't getting the hard shell combo, probably one of those Gordita's or something loaded with cals. I can see it being easier to just stay away and avoid it altogether. Than your not tempted to give in. Sure, you can pretty much eat anything if you have small portions of it, but for some that isn't an option they'll want to have more.
Matt
Matt

Back to top Go down

Post  Cory Tue 06 Jan 2009, 12:21 pm

I find that packing a lunch everyday is easy and healthier. My goal is to eat only what I bring each day and and not giving in to getting something extra.
Cory
Cory

Back to top Go down

Post  rjk Tue 06 Jan 2009, 1:04 pm

Packing a lunch is not only good on the figure, but great on the pocket. Even if you spend $3 a day (5 days a week) that works out to ~$720 a year. And I, for one, have much better things to spend $720 on than a snack at work!!
rjk
rjk

Back to top Go down

Post  gointoscott Tue 06 Jan 2009, 11:18 pm

rjk wrote:Packing a lunch is not only good on the figure, but great on the pocket. Even if you spend $3 a day (5 days a week) that works out to ~$720 a year. And I, for one, have much better things to spend $720 on than a snack at work!!

Those birds are calling again. Laughing

Sorry sorry sorry. I really should pay more attention to where the fundages go. My wife does a good job of keeping after me in that department but still I dont go to that extreme about spending 3 dollars a day on snack food. It does def add up if not watched. I will vouch for that.

I give you your props, you probably know where every penny goes.

On topic about packing a lunch. It def does help to do this. I agree with cory about only eating what I bring from home. usually its left overs from the night before.
gointoscott
gointoscott

Back to top Go down

Post  Cory Wed 07 Jan 2009, 12:11 pm

My goals are to get down to 180 pounds.
To be able to run 3 - 5 miles comfortably, quickly even.
Now that I'm 40 I'm determined to reverse the usual decline. I want to look better at 45 than I do at 40
Cory
Cory

Back to top Go down

Post  gointoscott Mon 09 Mar 2009, 10:40 pm

WELL WELL WELL.

I stated my goal was to be 165 and I have achieved it. I also had a different goal, which I thought I wrote it here but realize I didnt.

That goal was to go from beltloop 5 down to beltloop 2. I have also achieved that.

Officially I havnt been this light or skinny since 2002. The year I was married. Part of me thought I would never get down to this again. But I knew I could do it if I put my heart to it.

It feels great Very Happy I actually want to trim down a little more. Back in 2002 when I was in best shape ever I weighed 164 at Ashley, that was with clothes on. Now when I weigh myself is in the buff right out of the shower. so to be fair to want to be equal with the 2002 weight I should really get down to about 161 or 162.

Well things are going good. Hope everyone else is seeing the same results. If not keep at it and dont get discouraged. You can do it!
gointoscott
gointoscott

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down