Fitness Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Im hungry

3 posters

Go down

Im hungry Empty Im hungry

Post  gointoscott Thu 08 Jan 2009, 10:48 pm

That is a good thing. So far I've been sticking to my meals with no snacking. Its awsome. Its kind of funny everytime I get back into the "getting into shape mindset" I always say ok Scott this time its for good. No more doing it for a few months and then going back to the old Scott. Of course I have that running through my mind several times now as well. I hope I can finally keep to it.

Its not a health kick. Its a new way of life. Laughing
gointoscott
gointoscott

Back to top Go down

Im hungry Empty Re: Im hungry

Post  Brian Fri 09 Jan 2009, 11:18 am

I got up bright and early this morning (must have been the good workout I put in last night) and then made a sunny side up egg over toast with white milk and a cup of coffee. I'm feeling good!
Brian
Brian
Admin

https://fitnessforum.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Brian Fri 09 Jan 2009, 9:59 pm

Had a nice 10 oz NY strip steak for dinner with a glass of water. According to the web, it seems the calories are between 500-600 on it. I used a steak sauce, but not much, so for a Friday night dinner, that is very good for me. I'm gonna be doing a cardio session soon, then probably have a bagel and milk before bed.
Brian
Brian
Admin

Back to top Go down

Im hungry Empty Food

Post  gointoscott Sun 11 Jan 2009, 9:30 pm

How did everyone do over the weekend?

I did ok. Well could of done better but this is how it went:

Friday night we ate at Texas Road house. mmmmm those dinner rolls they give out are very tasty. I had 4 Yes that was bad. Bad Scott Bad Scott But they were small and I didnt eat any butter with them
For the meal I had grilled chicken breast with saute'd mushrooms and onion - I could of had cheese and sause but just went with mushrooms and onions, very tasty.
also had caesar salad and the rice as sides. Then had diet coke. Oh and some of the peanuts. Not horrible but probably didnt have to have the second order of the dinner rolls.

Saturday was good, ate lunch at carissa's grandparents. only had 1 helping of food. I did however have some pudding. that is what she made for dessert. Cant tell grandma no can you?
then saturday night I had supper at her dads, that went well, medium size steak, potatoes, and corn. 1 helping that was not huge by any means and no dessert.

I then weighed myself this morning, first time since weigh in and was very pleased with what I saw on the scale. wont post results until weigh in day but hopefully it will be positive on that date too.

Now today was the worst part of weekend. Breakfast was good, had bowl of cereal. Then at meeting I was invited to bro's house to watch Philly beat Giants. They had papa murphy's and snacks. not good. dont exactly remember how many pieces I had but didnt want to eat pizza like that, then they also had chips and ice cream there which I did have some. overall didnt gorge myself but wish I could of ate a better meal.

then supper back at home had small portion for supper. Had to make up a little for lunch.

Oh well not horrible and you do have to treat yourself once in awhile. But I am now determined to hit it strong again tomorrow morning.
gointoscott
gointoscott

Back to top Go down

Post  Brian Sun 11 Jan 2009, 11:50 pm

I'll try to remember everything I ate this weekend:

Friday night:
10 oz steak with a little steak sauce and water.
Evening - Bagel and chocolate milk

Saturday:
Breakfast - Half bagel with glass of OJ
Break in service - iced coffee
Lunch - Turkey sandwich with water
Dinner - Grilled 2 burgers and had a Pepsi with them
Evening - Bag of popcorn, diet sierra mist and then 2 white russians

Sunday:
Breakfast - Bagel and glass of OJ
Lunch - 2 fajitas, 1 taco, couple glasses of Coke and a brownie
Dinner - Chicken fried rice, crab rangoon and diet sierra mist
Evening - Nothing yet....

I would say overall I did pretty good for the weekend, I know I would have done way worse in the past.

I haven't weighed myself yet, and I don't plan on doing it until Wednesday. I'm gonna just stay off the scale and not check till weigh in day.

You're right Scott, you gotta treat yourself once in a while, that's why I always designate that time for the weekend, that's when that type of stuff happens getting invited over to peoples homes and eating some of that good bad stuff. As long as you can get motivated come Monday and stick with it all week, you deserve it.
Brian
Brian
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Matt Mon 12 Jan 2009, 11:36 am

For me it was:

Saturday:
Breakfast - Cheerios/Juice
Lunch - Subway - 6" Chicken Teriyaki, couple chips, 1/2 can Coke
Dinner - 3 small fajitas 1 beer 1 Coke

Sunday:
Breakfast - Cheerios/Juice
Lunch - Subway - 6 " Chicken Teriayaki, couple chips, 1/2 can Coke
Dinner - 2 homemade tacos, 2 beers
Evening - 2 small cookies/milk

I figured I did pretty good minus the fajitas meal. Whenever I splurge like that I be sure to get back over and workout more. I can't just eat a meal like that and be content with going to bed regardless how much I worked out that day, I need to do more.
Matt
Matt

Back to top Go down

Post  gointoscott Mon 19 Jan 2009, 10:13 pm

I do miss food.
gointoscott
gointoscott

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content