Fitness Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Matt's Typical Weekday Menu

Go down

Matt's Typical Weekday Menu Empty Matt's Typical Weekday Menu

Post  Matt Tue 20 Jan 2009, 2:20 pm

My weekday eating is typically the same day to day and consists of:

Breakfast: Honey Nut Cheerios/OJ OR an Egg and English Muffin/OJ
No Snacks until Lunch

Lunch: Heathly Choice Soup/Turkey or Tuna Sandwich/Water or Juice OR Subway 6"/Sun Chips/Water
Afternoon Snack: 100 Calorie Snack Pack - Oreo/Chips Ahoy OR Apple OR Banana

Dinner: Rach has been cooking a load of new recipes so I've been eating whatever she cooks. Its all pretty healthy low calorie food. I stick with small portions and eat more of the lower calorie stuff to fill up.
Evening Snack: 2 small cookies fresh out of the oven/tall frosty glass of 1% Milk

My daily workout typically burns my breakfast, lunch, snack, and half my dinner so I go to bed usually having only netted around 500-800 calories which is pretty decent.

Two things I want to work on regarding my diet is to add more smoothies so I get more fruit intake each day and also to add a couple extra servings of vegetables.
Matt
Matt

Back to top Go down

Matt's Typical Weekday Menu Empty Re: Matt's Typical Weekday Menu

Post  Matt Tue 27 Jan 2009, 12:01 am

My weekday diet is pretty much the same with a few tweaks:

Breakfast: Fiber One Cereal/OJ - I switched over to Fiber One to stay regular. One bowl is like 50% of your daily fiber and it's actually pretty good.
No Snacks until Lunch

Lunch: Lately I've been buying a 12" sub at Subway for $5. I then eat 6" for lunch one day and 6" the next day. Very cheap yet still tastes good.
Afternoon Snack: Fruit or Vegetable

Dinner: Rach is still cooking some seriously sweet new meals. Not only are they new but they taste great and are pretty low in calories.
Evening Snack: I'm still indulging in my 2 small cookies fresh out of the oven/tall frosty glass of 1% Milk - I should taper that down to every other night though.
Matt
Matt

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum